BC soars to new heights, is ranked 22nd best college in America

Ever to excel to a ranking above Cornell and Duke

Father Leahy is certainly feeling like a proud dad this weekend as Boston College was just ranked the 22nd best college in America by Forbes.

BC is sitting pretty on the highly esteemed Forbes list this year, as it beat out impressive contenders like Duke University at #26 and ivy league Cornell University at #29.

Forbes is not the only one to recognize BC’s star-studded potential, as the Eagles clinched the #30 slot on the 2016 U.S. News and World Report survey of best National colleges.

With Boston College’s Carroll School of Management coming in at #3 in Bloomberg’s 2016 rankings of the Best Undergraduate Business Schools, BC is seriously a force to be reckoned with.

Whether we are on the ice with our #1 Men’s Hockey Team and #1 Women’s Hockey team, BC is rising up in the ranks and becoming one of the most exclusive universities in the nation.

Nearly 29,486 applicants applied to Boston College for the 2015-2016 Academic year, yet only 29% were accepted as Eagles.

Not to mention BC’s notable alumni list is in a league of its own as John Kerry, Amy Poehler, and Doug Flutie are all proud graduates.

Boston College is used to being in the headlines as our very own, Pete Frates, captivated the world’s attention with his 2014 ALS Ice Bucket Challenge that dominated social media outlets.

To nobody’s surprise, BC’s ranking was a landslide in comparison to where BU sits at #79 out of 100. While BU students like to think they are the better match of the Commonwealth rivalry, there is no arguing with the Forbes list decision that BC is and always will be the better institution.

Boston College