Everything you need to know about the girls who met on Auburn’s campus Snap story

They went on a date to Chick-fil-A

The Auburn Campus Snap story is usually something that people only look at if they have nothing else to do, but this week it was full of entertainment – and possibly true love.

It all started with Nikki Panzica, an Auburn student, posting a video to the campus snap story Wednesday announcing that she is a girl who likes girls.

Randi Whitten, also an Auburn student, later also posted a video response saying that she also liked girls and wanted to plan a meet-up at the Cam Newton statue in front of the stadium Friday. This was the beginning of a whirlwind of snaps with thousands of people watching and waiting to see what would happen.

It all started on Wednesday

Nikki posted on the Auburn Campus Story saying something along the lines of “I’m tired of being asked about this but Auburn I’m a girl who likes girls”.

Then Randi s along and says she is also a girl who likes girls and she wants to set up a meet up with the other girl at the statue like some other couple did (apparently this has happened before with other couples a while ago).

Randi agreed so they set a time and place.

Thursday

On Wednesday and Thursday other students started responding to it saying they were “Girls who liked guys” “guys who liked girls” “girls who know guys that like girls” “guys who liked girls who liked guys” – basically making fun of the whole thing.

Randi proposed that they turn it into an event where all the single people come.

THEN this new guy throws in a curve ball and says, “So I’m super excited about meeting at the fountain tomorrow at 2:15 because one of my friends has been going on dates with you”.

So this got people really confused.

Nikki then followed up with “guys aren’t really my thing” – so then everyone started to think Randy was being shady. 

We waited all night for Randy to respond. 

Friday

Randy responds about her dating that guy’s friend:

“Just to clarify I am a girl who likes girls while also being a girl who likes guys. That does mean that I cannot love one or the other one day but the moral of this story is that until you look out to sea you won’t know what your fishing for.

“To whoever called me out: you are savage”

2:00 rolled around and an audience was already forming – some people at the statue and a lot of onlookers, people were even watching from the parking deck.

And then here are the rest of the pics of them meeting today:

Nikki Facetimed her brother to introduce him while they were there. 

And apparently they went on a date to Chick-fil-A.

Stay tuned – let’s see what happens next!

Auburn University