Write for The Tab Arizona State

We’re not your average school newspaper

The Tab Arizona State is looking for new writers to join our team, helping us to keep the students of ASU updated at all times on campus news.

We pride ourselves on putting out news stories as they happen, providing the news you want in the style you want it.

The Tab at ASU has covered the biggest news on campus in recent months, including Clinton’s visit, self-driving cars in Tempe, the Barrett Floods and recent NASA funding towards ASU space missions.

We bring to you stories like these juniors who crowd funded their police fines from partying too much – stories you can relate to and won’t see anywhere else.

The Tab is a global news network comprised of professional and student journalists, reaching an audience of 8 million readers every month.

We have websites at over 70 universities around the United States. You’ll also have the opportunity to apply for internships at The Tabs New York City HQ, and to write for The Tabs verticals, including Babe, one of the largest women’s websites in the world.

So like our Facebook page to be the first to know everything happening in Tempe, and sign up here to join our team and become a part of The Tab Arizona State, no experience necessary.

For more information on applying, contact our Campus Editor Megan Earl at [email protected]

Arizona State University