VOTE: This is your Final Four bracket in the competition to be crowned UA’s best bar

Voting closes Monday, March 27th

We’re entering into yet another round of UA’s March Madness – the fight to be crowned Alabama’s best bar. After a tough week of competition, you have chosen your Final Four bars. Who will make it to the championship?

Cast your votes now so your favorite bar will make it to the final round. Voting for this round closes on Monday, March 27th at 5pm.

Innisfree vs. Harry’s

Innis went up against Houndstooth in the Elite Eight competition and dominated their opponent. With 77% of the votes, Innis slid into the Final Four. The beloved Harry’s went up against 3000Bar and also dominated their opponent with 78% of the votes, making them a stout contender in the Final Four competition.

Gallettes vs. El Rincon

Gallettes went up against Bear Trap Rooftop and in a shocking result, Gallettes round house kicked their opponent right out of the competition with 71% of the vote. Will Gallettes take it all? Stay tuned. Marg Central, aka El Rincon, went up against Black Warrior Brewing and won with 65% of the votes – the closest competition in the Elite Eight round. We’re always loyal to our margs, though.

Vote now!

University of Alabama