Come write for us at The Tab Alabama

We need writers like you

The Tab Alabama is looking for talented and creative people who have a passion for writing, journalism or both. Anyone can write for us, no matter their major or projected career path. You have the opportunity to join this esteemed team of journalists spanning across the nation. Take the leap.

The Tab is a global media franchise reaching 8 million people every month. We have networks at over 70 universities around the country and even more universities in the UK and Canada. Each network features the campus’s most talented writers and journalists

The University of Alabama’s Tab team has covered some of 2016’s biggest stories on campus, including a response to HuffPo’s article telling women of the SEC to cover up on gamedays, If SEC schools were characters from The Office and even the girl selling Harambe loves The Tide buttons and we’re thrilled to cover even more in 2017.IMG_0515

Writers will report about campus life, breaking news stories on campus, and will have the opportunity to contribute to Babe, one of the fastest growing women’s sites on the internet.

If you like writing, this is an amazing opportunity. The opportunities The Tab offers to their writers are endless. There is a Fellowship program, in which The Tab Fellows write three or more stories a month while working with a campus editor and a professional journalist in New York to write hard-hitting journalistic pieces.

This is a great way to get involved here at the Capstone and provides you with the chance to work with some pretty incredible people.

For information on applying, contact our campus editor Zack Maddox at [email protected].

This isn’t your school newspaper.

University of Alabama