Enjoy this selection of the weirdest weed-themed items money can buy this 4/20

We get it, you smoke weed

Hey, fellow regular teens! 4/20, amirite? I too engage in occasional recreational marijuana use. So tomorrow is April 20, and we're celebrating. No, not Hitler's birthday, but rather Weed Day!

I could kind of ruin things by going online and running a very simple search on the history and meaning of 4/20, but I think it's within the spirit of the holiday to ignore any real common sense and just call it what we all really know it to be: Weed Day.

Everyone's kind of hip to 4/20 now — seriously, even grandmas are getting high as shit on camera. And because weed has become thoroughly commoditized, it means we've got a whole mess of weird-ass weed things you can buy on the internet. Because I'm a very serious journalist, I've rounded them up for you to enjoy:

Weed lube so you can get your dick/balls/holes stoned

Everyone who's ever gotten high (me, guys, I've gotten high pls accept me) know that post-smoke sesh sex is like, the best.

Why not take it a step further by just applying the pot directly to your…parts? It's $38 and also Vice-approved if that means anything to you.

These pricey marijuana tampons

The same company that makes weed lube (surprise!) makes weed tampons. They'll soothe your cramps, but at $50 per box, idk I think I'd rather lay in the bath and suffer.

A pot butter-maker to make edibles so much tastier

I only made pot brownies once, and it was when I was 19. I was at my boyfriend's apartment in Austin and I remember us trying to find a fucking WikiHow on making brownies, burning the butter beyond recognition, and creating the nastiest fucking pastry anyone's ever had the misfortune of tasting. Oh, and I got to high I wanted to go to the hospital.

Enter this thing. Or thang, for the funky. This thing makes the weed butter for you, so you're assured that it always tastes decent and you don't have to worry about burning all your pot in the damn saucepan.

This…weed mask….

Wow, this guy smokes weed! I mean, just look at his mask!

Weed coffee, because that definitely makes sense

Isn't this what they call the poor man's speedball? But tbh what did we expect after legalization in Seattle?

This was inevitable. The company says one drink gives you a "powerful" full-body buzz.