The new ‘cool girl’ blush you’re about to see all over Instagram

tips

babe  • 

Easy to apply and perfect for summer

Glossier staked its claim as the consummate cool girl makeup brand the second it launched its first lip balm, and as the company’s visibility grew, so did its product line.

Now, after skin tints, lipsticks, eyebrow brushes and a slew of assorted skincare products, we’re faced with what might be their greatest creation (yet): the Cloud Paint blush.

I’m a compulsive stalker of Glossier’s rose-hued Instagram and I didn’t even see Cloud Paint coming until they dropped this gem the day before the Golden Globes:

Link in bio.

A post shared by Glossier (@glossier) on Feb 26, 2017 at 9:01am PST

The Emily Weiss-launched brand has built an empire on recruiting cool, real girls to model their your-skin-but-better makeup, so it made sense for Glossier to debut this creme blush on cool girls you wish you knew.

Chrissy Teigen, Taraji P. Henson and Reese Witherspoon all donned the blush at last week’s Golden Globes, proving that the array of dreamy colors work on all skin types flawlessly.

The Joy Of Blushing ?

A post shared by Glossier (@glossier) on Mar 2, 2017 at 5:22am PST

The colors are whipped creamyness, built to apply with just a light finger-swipe over cheekbones which makes it perfect for hot summer nights and any event that requires radiant subtlety.

And in true Glossier fashion, the packaging is just so Instagrammable.

☁️☁️☁️

A post shared by ?☕️ (@thecoolestsydontheblock) on Mar 2, 2017 at 10:25am PST