EXCLUSIVE: Tila Tequila says people need to chill out over her Nazi salute

‘If anything, I feel like Jews are more like the Nazis!’

Now that reason has finally been hurled out of American politics, we can get down to the real business of getting more reality TV stars into the White House.

And what better place to start than last weekend’s gathering of alt-right luminaries in Washington DC? A delightful Saturday night out, where the keynote speaker, in the words of the New York Times, “railed against Jews and, with a smile, quoted Nazi propaganda in the original German.”

And who better to represent them than early noughties MTV darling and flat-earth truther, Tila Tequila?

She’s a perfect figure to bang the alt-right‘s drum – just hear what she said about Jews six months ago: “There are only two things in this world, for which I would gladly sacrifice my own life; the destruction of all Jews and preservation of the white race.”

So it made perfect sense that the star of Tila Tequila’s A Shot of Love and Tila Tequila’s A Shot at Love II would be in attendance at the alt-right’s coming out conference, and tweeting a photo of herself giving a Nazi salute with the words: “Seig [sic] heil!” Classic Tila!

Luckily, we got hold of her as she was arriving at the airport to ask her a bit more.

Tila Tequila doing a Nazi salute

Tila Tequila, how’s it going? That picture of you doing the Nazi salute – what’s that all about?

Well, obviously, we were doing the Roman salute. We were just trolling around. Everyone was making such a big deal about this event, and all these people were Nazis or whatever. I’m obviously not white and I think it’s so funny to get a rise out of people who are so easily triggered by things like that. I like to be a bit more fun. And a lot of people are missing out on that point. We’re actually preserving the freedom to be able to speak online and do these things, that’s important. Just as protesters have the right to protest, we have the right to things like that. It’s important to preserve these rights.

Is that the reasoning behind your cover photo on Twitter?

That was a long time ago, 2013. I honestly think it’s not even big deal. People take it way too seriously. It makes my job so much more fun and easier, haha! The more people give me crap for it the more I’m going to keep doing stuff like this. There wouldn’t be a movement like this without them.

You’ve said a lot about Jews in the past – what’s the deal?

Well, half and half is trolling. But why do we focus on Israel? You know, it’s kind of weird. Why is the entire entertainment industry owned by them, you know? It’s biased, in a sense. It’s not healthy for a society to have a lot… If anything, if I feel like they are more like the Nazis! They’re running everything – propaganda, news, all kinds of stuff. Anyone who speak outs against them, you get laughed at, you get banned and blocked. It’s not cool at all. It’s very toxic for a society.

You don’t really believe that though – you sound like a nice person on the phone.

Me?

Yeah – why the hate?

Because I’ve seen the inside of that world. It’s all run by one group of people. It’s like they’re the ones bullying everyone else while claiming to be victims. It’s psychological warfare, I believe. It’s not healthy. It’s very toxic for a society. It needs to be broken down a little bit.

Who’s on your “celebrity sacrifice list?”

All the people who at first were kind of anti-Trump. Now a lot of them are trying to come back on the Trump Train. They want to be back in. They’re very fake. I don’t respect them. They are very few of them that I respect, if that. They’re very brainwashed, they’re not original, they walk around in this false reality bubble of theirs, I know how it is – I used to live there. They think everything they say goes. They were so cocky, just because Hillary had a lot of media supporters. I was very happy to see them all crying when Hillary didn’t win.

What would you like to see happen to America’s Jews?

I don’t have a problem with people, I have friends who are Jewish. I have friends of all kinds of races, whatever, I have them all. I just mean when they become a corporation, like a machine, things like that, they need to be broken down. They need to be replaced. It needs to bring on a more enlightened period.

Tell me about the alt-right, how long have you been involved in it?

It was a natural progress leading towards that direction. I’ve been in Hollywood my whole life, I’ve lived through that machine. At the end of it, I realized it wasn’t something I enjoyed anymore. I woke up and it lead me straight into this.

You must be so excited about Trump winning the election.

When he first announced he was running for President, everyone was laughing at him. I was one of the first public people to come out and support him. I got so much shit for it, oh my gosh. Especially last summer when all that happened. But I never wavered in that belief. We really helped lead him into presidency, it really worked.

What are you excited to see him get started on?

There needs to be balance in everything in life. For a very long time, it’s been open borders. People are freaking out about it, but it’s alright to have a little break. We need to balance it, it’s not forever. But a moment in time to pause it a little bit is fine. Let us recuperate a little bit over a year.

A lot of people are saying registering Muslims under Trump’s plan is a lot like Nazi Germany registering Jews – what do you think?

I don’t think so. People are making it more extreme than it is. This is America first, and it remains so. There’s a time and a place for everything, and I think it’s fine to want to preserve cultures and stuff.

You like Hitler – what could Trump learn from him?

It’s important right now to focus on nationalizing agriculture and having people start growing their own fruits and veggies and start up the communities again. That would really help rebuild the local communities back up. That would help a lot. To focus on here.

What about these hate crimes that have seen a surge following the election?

Honestly, because I know the guys in the alt-right, we personally wouldn’t do stuff like that. If anything it might be the other people pretending to be them, to start problems. We’re the ones being chased down the streets. We left the event on Saturday and there were people protesting outside. We’re not the ones doing that, harassing people. I personally feel like they’re acting more like fascists than we are?

Is the alt-right anti-Semitic?

There are factions, I think that it depends on who it is. For the most part, people don’t have an issue with that. It’s similar to what I’m saying – it’s more of a problem with the dogma thing and how it needs to be taken down. It’s not a people kind of thing, you know?

Umm.

Change is good, change is good!

I have to ask – you think the earth is flat. Are there other flat planets, or is it just ours that special?

There could be others. But for now, this is just like the earth’s snow globe. I think it’s like the mirror world, where it’s not really the real world, but the people don’t really know that. I left the fake world in like 2014, and yeah, changed over to this one. It’s kind of like a little sandbox to play in. That’s why things can get a little quirky, weird out here. It’s like the alternate universe, haha!

Excellent. Tila Tequila, let’s do some quick fire questions. Jews or juice?

Juice.

Do you miss MySpace?

I don’t miss it, because it’s still my space, this is all my space, I’m still living in it. It’s true.

Would you serve in a Trump administration?

Absolutely.

If Trump asked you to perform at his inauguration, what would you sing?

I Love You.

Are Beyonce and Jay Z in the Illuminati?

No, I’d say they’re more like puppets.

Of who?

Yeah.

Yeah?

They’re…yeah, whatever.

What’s the best color of shirt, blackshirt or brownshirt?

Brownshirt!

Thanks, Tila Tequila.