New poll shows Trump tied with Hillary in Florida

They’re both on 43 percent

There is only a 0.3 difference between the two candidates in the battleground state of Florida.

As reported in an earlier article released by The Tab, data from the NY Times and another election source projected Clinton had “set to win Florida.”

Although the NY Times still have Clinton leading by 81 percent to Trump’s 19 percent in the overall election, more recent reports may update that previous statement, making this an election race to definitely watch.

Real Clear Politics have released a poll average that show that Hillary Clinton, the democratic nominee for President of the United States is only 0.3 points ahead of her rival, the business mogul and Republican nominee Donald Trump.

The data takes recent polling information from election focused areas like Universities and News stations such as NBC and FOX 13.

Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton for example, displays Donald Trump with a +2 spread, 43, to his opponent’s 41.

But the most recent RCP Electoral Map displays Clinton with an overwhelming lead at 229 to Trump’s 154.