A man in my town had the police called on him for short shorts

‘Too much guy-thigh’

A small town in Fairfield County, CT, Ridgefield does not have a lot of mischievous activity going on. This week however, the Ridgefield PD got a call about a public disturbance. The offense you may ask?

Short shorts. A man in short shorts.

Joan Rivers…. Are you back?

A young man was strolling down the street, minding his own business while blissfully sunning his thighs, entirely unaware that in one woman’s opinion he was disturbing the peace.

The woman was so taken aback by the length of the man’s shorts, that she felt the need to contact the local police and notify them that an “inappropriately dressed person” was out in public by Marty Motors on Danbury Road, and the situation needed to be addressed…  or re-dressed.

The local press and police clearly took the report very seriously as they live tweeted about it-

This woman clearly needs to get out more, as the guy was probably wearing shorts to the like of Chubbies, or this J. Crew pair, which are very trendy right now.

In a world where so much is going wrong, I hope it puts as big of a smile on your face as it does mine that somewhere out there someone is naïve enough to call the police on a little extra man thigh.

Guys, if you can pull it off, rock the trend! Suns out, thighs out.