Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s coconut oil

The only thing it can’t fix is your relationship status

When was the last time you bought a beauty product? I am sure not too long ago. Did you buy it because you really needed it? And because you actually believe all those commercials that promise you that this is the one product that will make you 100x prettier? Probably not. Did you still get it? Hell yes. Because we all love to try new things and waste our money on stuff we don’t really need.

However, there is one product that you do need because it is a go-to fix for absolutely any problem at all: coconut oil! Simple, and simply great.

Incase you haven’t tried it yet, here are just a few of the ways in which such a purchase could benefit you.

Makeup remover

Ran out of makeup wipes? Apply some coconut oil on a cotton pad and cleanse your face with it. It is super easy and efficient, as it even removes waterproof mascara. Plus, It will leave your skin moisturized with a healthy glow. Because coconut oil is also anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, it will help to remove acne and scars — just let it sit on your face overnight.

Hair care

Split ends you can’t seem to get rid of without chopping all of your hair off? Look no further.

“I use it a as a hair mask and it is seriously the best thing you can do to your hair. Slather your split ends with it, let it soak for a couple minutes, and then rinse it. You’ll be surprised how well it works.” – Pia, junior

Shaving needs

Another reason why you should keep a jar in the bathroom is so you can use it as a shaving oil. Even if you’ve been shaving for years,  or maybe even decades, we all still cut ourselves from time to time. However, the coconut oil will make your razor slide so smoothly over your skin that you don’t have to worry about scratches anymore.

Body oil/lotion

When you get out of the shower, you can simply apply more of it as a body oil/lotion. Your skin will be soft like a baby again, trust me.

“It’s definitely a great moisturizer after a shower, especially now in the summer as it helps me not to peel after I’ve gotten a lot of sun on the beach. Sometimes you just forget the sunscreen so that’s the backup option for afterwards.” – Kendal, senior

Toothpaste

Trying to find a fix for whiter teeth? Mix it with baking soda, and brush your teeth with it.

Lip balm/hand cream

If you are ever out of lip balm or hand cream, just use plain coconut oil instead.

And for those who don’t like the coconut smell that much, it can be easily mixed with some other oils. There are hundreds of different ones out there so just chose your favorite.

Cellulite and stretch mark repair

Finally, there is a product that might help with cellulite and stretch marks (because nobody wants them, but barely anything seems to help). Apply as much as you want on your stomach, booty and legs every night before you go to bed. I am sure that after a couple of weeks, you will see an improvement. And if not, at least you’ll have the natural body glow of an angel.

Cooking

Oh yeah, and you can always use it for cooking too! Almost forgot that part, but that’s what it was placed in stores for in the first place. It will give every dish an exotic hint, and your guests will be very impressed with your cooking skills (or rather your oil-selecting skills, but they don’t have to know that).

Boyfriend?

Kidding . . .

And these are just some of the ways you can use coconut oil. Whenever you are looking for a product to fix whatever issue, just go and grab your magic jar. For example, I used it for my leather boots when they looked pretty run-down and abracadabra, they looked great again. There is probably no problem this oil can’t solve.