The best places to find feminist swag

‘Femme isn’t frail’

You probably see on Tumblr and Instagram tons of cute t-shirts, tote bags, buttons, stickers, patches, and more proclaiming feminist slogans or featuring adorable nostalgic designs.

Here is your official shopping guide to a bunch of sweet online shops where you can snag some of this stuff for yourself.

Sara M Lyons

one of my fav pins i designed for @laserkitten ??? i think she still has some in stock! #heycool

A photo posted by SARA M. LYONS (@saramlyons) on

Sara M Lyons is an illustrator based in California who was recently featured in Nylon Magazine. All of her art and accessories are affordable for any budget. You can check out her stuff on her Shopify store.

Modern Girl Blitz

Today when I was treating myself to some fancy soap at @washingtongeneral the nice lady at the counter recognized my sticker that I made cause she has one too! Small frickin world ✨?✨#feminismiscool #hoboken

A photo posted by Modern Girl Blitz Official (@modern_girl_blitz) on

Modern Girl Blitz specializes in “wearable for feminists and badass babes.” Based in New Jersey, everything in her Etsy shop is $50 and under – a great deal for us broke chicks!

Feminist Apparel

Omg staaahp! Our customers are the best ??? #feministapparel #feminists #femmeaintfrail

A photo posted by Feminist Apparel (@feministapparel) on

Feminist Apparel is a great place for you to stock up on t-shirts for your summer wardrobe! All of their designs are created by feminists and feature positive messages, and the clothing they print on is sweatshop free. Even cooler? There’s free shipping on all U.S orders! Check out their website and prepare for the cuteness ahead!

Look Human

Eat. Drink. Nap. Repeat. #LookHuman | #sunday #brunch #mimosa #icecream#allthefeels

A photo posted by Look Human (@lookhuman) on

Look Human is your one-stop-shop for cute and funny clothing, accessories, and home decor such as throw pillows. Not only do they have badass feminist-themed items, but also tons of fun pop-culture things too! Check out their website here. First-time buyers get 10% off their orders!

Wildfang

Wildfang is an “irl” shop based out of Oregon, but you can buy all their cool stuff on their website. They identify as “tomboy style” and feature a mix of both men and women’s sizes for their clothes which are unisex in appearance. Down with the gender binary!

The Tab US