YSJ rugby player strips down to his pants to sing karaoke

The SU hasn’t been open long and stories of drunken antics are already emerging

Mixing karaoke and £1 pints was always going to have some interesting outcomes. Kicking us off is a YSJ rugby player singing Robbie Williams’ ‘Angels’ at full force wearing only his boxers, providing us with a story no one will forget in a hurry.

The student who’s nickname of ‘Cabbage’ has shared the following videos with us so we can all enjoy his tribute to Mr. Williams. He hasn’t missed a single Pound-a-Pint night so I think the SU needs to create an award for him. Cabbage told The Tab, “there are worse ways to spend your student loan.”

There’s always one person that all the memorable stories come from and for YSJ it’s Cabbage, who says he “actually loves [that] I’ve made a story for being a drunk knob.” He normally has quite a few interesting Snapchat stories the night after rugby socials or any night out and Cabbage seems to take centre stage in quite a few. The following Snapchat videos may be his only memory of this karaoke night.

I think we should all be a bit more like Cabbage, you’re only young once and these will be the stories you remember.