Warwick’s most eligible bachelorette nomination: Alexandra Bevis

She has a love for sausages, currently having 60 in her fridge

We’re in search of Warwick’s most eligible bachelorettes and after hundreds of responses we’ve had so far, we’re presenting to you the crème de la crème.

Our next nomination goes to third year PPE student, Alexandra Bevis. Although she definitely does not want to pursue politics as a career, she is currently chairman of the Warwick Conservative party which she describes as being “great fun.”

Alexandra is a massive real ale fan, often frequenting the CAMRA award-winning pub in Leamington, the Somerville Arms. She says that “the locals are a good laugh, and enjoy taking the piss.”

Her nominators described her as “a modern woman who is smart, sporty, and Chair of the Sports Exec and Warwick Conservatives. Like Margaret Thatcher if she was hot.” With another stating she is: “hot, hilarious and powerful, she makes Tory rhyme with sexy!”

Alexandra described herself as a bit of a “sports junkie”, taking up Ladies Hockey this year. She has also tried martial arts, rowing and snowboarding.

She has an unusual and unconditional love for sausages. Alexandra stated that she currently has 60 sausages in her fridge.

The vote for Warwick’s most eligible bachelorette will open early next month. If you’d like to nominate someone email [email protected] or message The Tab Warwick Facebook page.