Warwick’s most eligible bachelor 2016 nomination: Tom Martin

Catch him on TV next week

We’re in search of Warwick’s most eligible bachelors and after hundreds of responses we’ve had so far, we present to you the crème de la crème.

First up we have a Warwick rower named Tom Martin, who both features in and is in charge of the calendar this year as Men’s Calendar officer and Equality and Diversity officer. After last year’s disappointment of not being featured in the BNOC line up or recognised as a Warwick ten, Tom has finally received the recognition he deserves as a potential suitor.

The third year Biology student likes to spend his days in the gym ‘getting swole’ for all his naked modelling, keeping up with his Instagram fans and working in the grid. He juggles all these things with his calendar fame, and can be seen next week on Australian TV doing an interview with Cian and Tristan, who are his fellow calendar stars.

When asked how he felt to be nominated he joked: “To be honest my initial reaction was it’s about time I feature in one of these Tab articles.” His hobbies include “sitting in the grid pretending to do work all day every day” and wiggling his ears.

The vote for Warwick’s most eligible bachelor will open later this month. If you’d like to nominate someone email [email protected] or message The Tab Warwick Facebook page.