Warwick BNOC 2016 Nomination: Ghida Esber

They call her the Kim K of Warwick

Being a BNOC is the ultimate university status and this year at Warwick, we have received over 250 nominations.

Today’s nominee is a second year Economics student Ghida Esber.

You will spot this ‘Lebanese princess’, who currently lives in Abu Dhabi, literally everywhere.

You might catch her in the Library with her head buried in Econ books, or with all her friends at Toast or Clink. Next year, Ghida is going to be the president of Arabic Society and the marketing officer for Warwick Finance Society. She is also heavily involved in Warwick Sustainable Development society and LINE.

When we asked her how she felt about getting nominated and she responded: “I’m surprised, my friends made jokes about nominating me but I didn’t take them seriously.”

Her nominators described her as ‘the Kim K of Warwick’ and that she is ‘smart, pretty, funny, super nice and has it all’.

Apparently ‘walking with her in the library is a nightmare as she gets stopped every second of the way’ because ‘she is literally friends with everyone from freshers to finalists’.

Voting for the Warwick BNOC 2016 will be open later this month. If you’d like to nominate someone else, email [email protected] or message The Tab Warwick Facebook page.