Warwick BNOC 2016 Nomination: Muhammad Awad

If anyone adds you on Facebook, Mo is sure to be a mutual friend

Being a BNOC is the ultimate university status and this year at Warwick, we have received over 250 nominations. Today’s nominee is Muhammad Awad, a first year MORSE student.

Muhammad is the one on the left

When he’s not playing football or rugby, you will catch him in the gym or watching the F1. The guy clearly likes his sports. Muhammad also professes his love for eating, travelling and being around his friends. You may spot him on every night out, from Kasbah to Switch, but you may not know that he actually doesn’t drink, so he thinks thats what most people remember him for.
When we asked him how he felt about being nominated, he replied:

“Well I guess it’s no surprise, people have been saying they’d nominate me for a while haha, but I guess it’s something my parents can be proud of, finally something worth putting on a CV.”

One nomination described him as a ‘an excellent MORSE student that can balance his social life with his studies’. While another person mentioned that ‘If anyone adds you on Facebook, Mo is sure to be a mutual friend’.

Voting for the Warwick BNOC 2016 will be open later this month. If you’d like to nominate someone else, email [email protected] or message The Tab Warwick Facebook page.