The criers and the mirror hoggers: Every girl you will meet in the Neon toilets

If you haven’t met them, you’re one of them

Every night out will involve a lot of socialising in the girls’ toilets. It becomes a safe haven of solidarity, where everyone unifies and friends for life are made. On a night out in Neon, you are sure to encounter several types of girls.

The selfie queen

There’s always one who can’t resist taking out their phone and spending hours in the mirror perfecting their drunken selfie. The dim lighting and backdrop of sinks, mirrors and loo roll seem to set the perfect stage for a group photo. What would a night out be without well documented trips to the loo?

The eternal cubicle-hogger

This girl takes a suspiciously long time in the limited cubicles. What is she doing in there? Is she okay? Do we care? When it comes to cubicles, it’s every girl for herself.

The love guru

The toilets become gossip centres, where all guy problems are aired, to friends and strangers alike. There’s bound to be at least one girl who offers life solutions and puts your night back on the straight and narrow.

The Gok Wan

It’s the new runway

At some point in a girl’s clubbing life, you will make bad decisions with your clothing. That dress that is too tight, the skirt that keeps riding up, the playsuit that requires a team to remove. You can rest assured that someone in there will help you fix your clothing qualms, ready for you to hit the D floor.

The fearful one

In fact, this will apply to most girls, who simply cannot face the prospect of peeing alone. Herds of girls will disappear into cubicles, to provide moral support during these troubling times, and yet more life advice.

The makeup obsessed

Whether she wore red lipstick, or just isn’t satisfied with her look, there’s bound to be one girl using half the sink space to reapply the layers of war paint.

The lightweight

#onpoint

Maybe she had a little bit too much, with her head halfway down the toilet. Or worse, on the floor. No doubt her entourage of loyal friends will be there to compile a plan of action, normally involving copious cups of water, loo roll and a local taxi number – and obviously live Snapchat coverage.

The tearful wailer

Unfortunately it’s not all fun and games in the ladies loo, and some girls will spend their darkest hours here. From male rejection to friendship tiffs, someone is bound to crack and have a full scale breakdown.

That girl from your seminar

#BFF (for tonight)

We’re all guilty of feeling overwhelming compelled to go and make friends with the girl from your Wednesday seminar. Despite the fact you have never spoke to each other in your life and therefore probably have nothing in common, the club toilets become a place of union, where for one night you will become BFFLs – until the next Wednesday seminar where normal etiquette is resumed.

The angry girl

At some point, there will come a time where some poor girl has been driven to a state of fury. Stay clear of her war path and let her cool down.

Needed to take a breather in a bath

The foodie

Unlike all the other types above, the foodie’s sole thoughts and discussions whilst on her loo break will consist of her post night out game plan. The tough question many have to face, what will I order at Viali’s?