Warwick is the 8th best university to be an economist in Europe

We just keep winning.

Economic students at Warwick will be thrilled to hear that we have made it into a top 20 list for top economists.

On a list published by QS, Warwick ranked 8th in Europe, placing us ahead of KU Leuven, Aarhus University and the University of Amsterdam.

This means that Warwick Economics graduates are set for a bright future, as we are also currently ranked second in the Complete University Guide subject specific league tables, as well as being named the number one Economics Department of 2015 in the UK by the Times and Sunday Times League tables.

Professor Abhinay Muthoo, Head of the Economics Department at the University of Warwick, said: “We are delighted that Warwick Economics has made it into the top 10 in Europe.

“This reflects what we know to be the case, that our department is delivering world standard results across our range of activities, from providing an outstanding student experience and excellent teaching to delivering top research that is having an impact both within and outside academia. Our graduates are some of the most sought after in Europe.”

Others ahead of us on the list include LSE (1st place) and UCL (4th place).