We want you to write for The Tab Trent

Who wouldn’t?

The Tab Trent are looking for fresh new writers to join our expanding team. Out of 52 teams in the UK, and 130 in the world, Trent are constantly growing and we want you to be a part of that.

Our aim is to break news stories that nobody else does, and that students really want to read about.

We don’t only do news though, we do fun features too and our writers have opportunities to go and report on both local and national events that they want to write about. You’ll not only be able to write for The Tab Trent, but also for The Tab’s national and global pages.

You can also write for Babe, which is the fastest growing women’s site on the internet.

The Tab is a global news network made up of professional and student journalists, reaching an average audience of five million readers every month. We have teams at all major university cities in the UK, with a main HQ in London, 77 teams all over the US, including all the Ivy League Universities with a HQ in New York.

If you haven’t already, give our Facebook page a like to be kept updated on all our newest stories, and click here to sign up and start writing for us. No writing experience necessary, we will teach you everything you will need to know. If you have any questions about writing for us then drop a message to the Facebook page.