Sussex’s most eligible bachelor nominee: Steffan

“I’d take a girl to a theatre, but only to watch a play that I’m in…”

My name is Steffan, I’m 20 years old and studying Theatre and Performance. Already an award winning actor, I dream big and achieve bigger – it’s how I roll.

People like to say men are simple creatures… I would usually agree, but the very fact I exist makes that claim, quite frankly, ridiculous.

Leading a carefree life, I abide by a strenuous but ultimately rewarding philosophy: booze, babes and balance. I hear what you’re thinking and the answer is yes, it’s essential to have a balance between the two or it’ll disturb my aura.

I like elephants and have a tattoo to prove it. There a couple more to find, but what’s a treasure hunt when the treasure has already been identified…?

Tell us something interesting about yourself: 

I met Theon Greyjoy in an igloo bar at the top of a mountain in France. Great conversation.

Where would you take a girl on a date?

I’d take a girl to a theatre but only to watch a play that I’m in – I aim to impress (100% success rate so far…)

Favourite sex position?

The face to face fandango – raw, passionate, sensual, the dance of desire… only if missionary fails though, that tends to be my go-to. I lack creative juice.

Stranded on a desert island, what’s the one thing that you’d bring?

I’d bring cologne, you never know what may want to smell you on a desert island… after all, smell is 90% of taste if you catch my drift…

Most attractive quality in a girl?

I like a girl who thinks she’d be dominant in a relationship

Best chat-up line?

Are you spaghetti? cus i want you to meat my balls

Spencer Matthews or Ryan Gosling?

Spencer Matthews is my hero but I’d rather people didn’t know this so Ryan Gosling

To nominate your friends, fill out our form here