Why you should join The Tab Stirling next term

It’s time to get out more

We are recruiting new writers and editors to join our growing team.

Read by three million people per month, The Tab writes what you care about in a style you want to read.

We’re the only platform left for genuine debate at university, representing multiple viewpoints on campus.

To have your stories read by thousands, sign up and become part of the team.

We write about stuff that students want to know, from the wildest snowsports society to fairy lights interrupting the wifi.

We’ll teach you great journalism skills.  Our reporters regularly carry out work experience at national papers and have gone on to work for The Guardian, Telegraph, Sunday Times and sites such as Buzzfeed and Vice.

And it’s not just about the journalism, we have legendary socials too. As well as the Stirling team, we’ve got a team of hundreds of reporters across the UK that meet up for parties every term.

The Tab Stirling is going to be even bigger next year, and we want you to be involved.

We’re looking for reporters, section editors and an editor to grow our expanding team.

You don’t need any journalism experience either, as long as you enjoy finding stories and being part of a team – that’s all that matters to us.

Click here for more info, or to create an account.

Testimonials

Stirling Tab writer Lee Pirie said: “The Tab really appealed to me as it is different to any other student newspaper, there is such a greater audience to reach. I’ve interviewed some great people who love to have their face on the internet.”

Join them in their pride – sign up here to write, or email [email protected].