Dusk closed the next two weeks for big upgrades

Fubar threw some punches

dusk fubar nightclub renovation stirling upgrade

The legendary classic will be closed until August 28 to complete new improvements for the new uni year.

Both first-timers and veteran Dusk loyals will be treated to the tantalizing renovation come freshers week.

The Tab reported on planned changes to Dusk last year and planned features include brand new seating, bigger cloakroom and a shinier entrance as well as an outside pizza parlour.

The devastating closure follows recent renovations – including a new, covered smoking area.

Disappointed ravers were left shattered and broken after hearing the bad news.

Yet there is a silver lining to this impossibly dark cloud, building work and improvements mean the club will be better than ever for the season ahead.

The magic doors will open again on Friday August 28 with a “Grand Re-Opening Party” where keen clubbers can nab discounted entry, exclusive drinks promos and the promise of a ‘big surprise.’

Until then, Fubar will be the only option, unless you fancy trying your luck with the locals on the Corn Exchange dance floor.

In a feud comparable to Israel and Palestine, the Twitter war between Dusk and Fubar was reignited after the announcement.

Fubar shot back with a stunning riposte.

Unimpressed Charles Docherty wrote: “Regardless of my position as staff at Fubar that’s shite patter.”