24 Below – Everything you need to know about Stirling’s new club

Location, Student night, DJs and more

24 Below bridge of allan club free pizza jukebox new club stirling stirling student

Stirling’s new club, 24 Below, is set to launch next Monday with the arrival of its student only night, Jukebox.

Located in the basement of 24 Henderson Street, Bridge of Allan, this boutique club is promising to shake up Stirling’s nightlife.

Jukebox will be a night purely for students. With £3 student entry and drinks from £1, the night is looking to be the Monday night entertainment Stirling sorely needs. If this wasn’t enough, 24 Below will sweeten the deal by handing out free pizza every Monday.

The club boasts two rooms with a DJ for each. Room 1 will play RnB and chart, hosted by Stirling veteran Euan Lawrence – the mastermind behind the much missed MED RED WED. Room 2 will offer house and dance, brought to you by DJ and 2nd year student Jonny Ruiz.

All you need to know about Monday night Jukebox!

Jukebox is the brainchild of Stirling students Andy Martin and Chloe Nevin. Speaking about why Jukebox is something Stirling needed, Nevin said, “Whilst the club has student entry and drinks prices, it is not sacrificing its sophisticated style, making it the best of both. We are looking to bring a brand new lease of life to Stirling student’s nightlife.”

The night will also have VIP tables available, along with student drinks packages that are yet to be announced.

Stay tuned to The Tab for new 24 Below news as it happens!

Check out the location:

Exact location of 24 Below