The Lumsden Club’s Winning Women Conference will be held next Monday

A great networking opportunity

The Lumsden Club is promoting the feminist ideals of opportunity, equality, and diversity in their newest event, the Winning Women Conference.

Reflecting the aims of the Lumsden Club, WWC will work to serve the young university woman of today, with aims at advancing careers as well as giving back to the community and supporting charities.

Next Monday, February 29th, six leading business women from around the globe will join in St Andrews to provide a unique insight into the advertising, accounting, pharmaceutical and finance industries.

Beginning with a wine reception and networking event, the conference will be centred on an open forum and debate moderated by Lotta Malm-Hallqvist, President Global CGO at Cheil Worldwide. The debate topics will revolve around the need for quotas in organisations, the importance of an MBA nowadays, your social media impacting recruitment, and on multinationals and ethics.

The list of speakers for Winning Women includes Marisa Drew the Co-Head of Investment Banking EMEA & Global Co-Head of Global Markets Solutions Group from Credit Suisse, Suzi Woolfson,Head of Private Business Worldwide for PwC, Katie Murray, the Director of Finance at RBS, and Chanelle McCoy the Director of Medical Business at Chanelle Medical. With such a wide range of talents and fields being represented, the Winning Women Conference is not to be missed.

Students will be given the opportunity to network and connect with successful and inspirational leaders, and gain new insight into what it takes to succeed. Following the debate, guests will be given the opportunity to pose their own questions to the wonderful panel, so start thinking about what you want to know about becoming a successful person in business, and be sure to buy your ticket for the event.