EY is hosting a networking evening

The company leading the changes in globalisation, technologies and business regulations

If you are a smart, curious individual, who is looking to build a fulfilling career in your own way, then come along to our networking evening.

When:

29th November 2016

Where:

19 Threefield Lane, Southampton, SO14 3QB

Time:

5.45-8PM

Disruptive technologies, complex new business regulations and globalisation are coming together to transform the way we all work. Not only are we embracing these changes at EY, we’re leading them.

Based on research amongst 1500 students, this event will give you an advantage in your search for the career that’s right for YOU.

As well as the chance to chat informally over food and drink with leaders and trainees from every part of our business, the 120 minutes will give you:

An overview of how the business world is being disrupted

An insight into the skills you’ll need to succeed in the working world of the future

An understanding of what an organisation like ours really does and what role we’re playing in disruptive change

A clear picture of where you could fit into the world of work and which of our programmes could suit you

EY is one of the largest multinational professional services firms in the world committed to building a better working world.

The company specialises in Assurance, Tax, Advisory, and Transaction Advisory Services (TAS), however pride themselves in the diversity in expertise of their employees all over the world.

So you do not have to be studying Business, Economics, or Accounting to be liable for one of the roles at the organisation.

This is an opportunity to widen your horizons and build on skills you will most definitely need in the future!

EY employs and develops the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world.

The company believes in giving employees the training, opportunities and creative freedom to improve things, so that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.

If you are one of the most passionate individuals in your field and you want to make an impact in the world of global financial services, please visit the EY programmes page by clicking here.

Or you can connect with us on social media, via FacebookInstagramLinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.

Written by Edmond Umoh