Vote for your favourite post-night-out food!

There’s only one way to end a good night out – some deliciously greasy food to soak up the booze and ward off tomorrow’s hangover. Vote for your favourite post-night-out […]

There’s only one way to end a good night out – some deliciously greasy food to soak up the booze and ward off tomorrow’s hangover. Vote for your favourite post-night-out food in Southampton below.

Chick-o-land

You’ve just finished a messy, messy night in Jesters. You’ve downed God-knows how many jesticles, danced on the slipperiest club floor known to man and now you need something to soak up the alcohol. Chick-o-land, just a few metres down the road, is the place to go – cheap, cheerful, and plenty of hot, greasy food to keep you going on the long walk home.

Mcdonalds

It’s 3am. Heels in hand, you toddle barefoot from Oceana to Mcdonalds for some well-deserved nosh. That medium extra value meal with a free Mcflurry because you remembered your student ID just hits the spot. Those nuggets and fries have stopped you from vomming in the taxi on the way home on many occasions. Praise be to the golden arches.

Subway

It smells of the heavens. You might not think about eating Subway during the day, but with the smell wafting into your face after the stench of sweaty bodies in Switch, it seems like the best idea in the world. Chowing down happily on a meatball marinara sub is the best way to end a night.

Charcoal Grill

Walking home through Portswood in the depths of winter is saved by a trip to Charcoal grill. Pizza, burgers, kebabs – they’ve got all the takeaway food your heart could desire. Charcoal grill is exactly what you need when you’re drunk out of your mind and freezing your bum off in the middle of November.

Manzils

Students enjoying a 1am curry

You’ve been partying in Bevois Valley. In need of sustenance, the only logical place to go is Manzils. The late night restaurant which promises good food and great deals is just what you need. Manzils brings a touch of class to the post-night-out binge – and what better way to end a night than with a local legend?

Domino’s

Drunk domino’s = the best kind of domino’s

It’s Tuesday. Sobar was amazing, and now back at home in your pjs/full face of make-up combo, food is the only thing on your mind. You could cook something – but in the process you’d probably burn down your house. That two for Tuesday deal brings a mountain of pizza straight to your door, ready to feast on.