Introducing the new Soton Tab Editorial Team

Southampton’s biggest news site has some new faces

Following our famously undemocratic AGM, the 2016/17 Soton Tab Editorial team has been announced.

Writing and editing for an audience of thousands is a very important job but after hours of trawling through applications we think we’ve found the best brains in Southampton.

We know the suspense is killing you, so here you go. Meet the 2016/17 Soton Tab Editorial team:

Editors

Kelsey Fitzgerald and Iona McPherson will be running the show next year.

Deputy Editors

Natalie Aminoff and Liibaan Mohamed will be supporting the Editors and bringing in even more excellent content for the site.

News Editors

Dan Hill and Emily Harrison are now responsible for the biggest scoops and juiciest news in Southampton.

Opinion Editors

Jasmine Cross and Heleana Neil will be handling your rants this year.

Features Editors

Luke Alexander-Grose, Caitlin Clarke, Alexandra McVean and Katie Smith will be responsible for all your voxpop and interview needs.

Entertainment Editors

We’ll be reviewing all the Performing Arts with Linus Harrington and Billy Brandon.

Lifestyle Editor

Nobody knows about the lifestyle issues that students face more Joanna Barrington.

Sports Editor

Jess Ridgment will be bringing you everything Team Southampton.

Social Editor

Wonder how we find so many good videos for our page? Selin Ekrem is your answer.

So there you have it, another generation of Soton Tab Editors. All we’re missing now is YOU, join our Soton Tab writers’ group on Facebook here.