REVEALED: Sheffield’s most popular takeaway

No surprises here

Deliveroo has revealed each city’s most popular order on their app, and it comes as no surprise that Sheffield’s very own Twisted Burger Company reigns supreme.

Their Pig Daddy Kane burger is officially Sheffield’s most ordered grub on Deliveroo. The legendary burger is made up of a double beef patty, pulled pork, american cheese, dead twisted BBQ sauce, and apple and chorizo jam.

The thought alone is enough to make you drool. We wouldn’t be surprised if you’re reaching for your phone to order one right this second.

Twisted Burger Company is infamous in Sheffield for it’s insane burgers which combine a love of music and a love of food, all with wonderfully punny names.

The company are also great for providing delicious and exciting vegan options on their menu too – though the Pig Daddy Kane couldn’t really be much more meaty.

Clearly, we are a nation of burger lovers, with 28 of the 60 cities on Deliveroo’s list choosing some sort of burger as their top dish.

And Sheffield dwellers are clearly devoted to their city as most other cities’ most popular dishes were from large chains for example Pizza Express and Wagamama. Good old Sheff.