BREAKING: Night Kitchen to close this summer

RIP TNK

Sheffield’s legendary club, The Night Kitchen, will be closed this summer, to make way for redevelopment of the area. Its last night open will be on Saturday 10th June.

The Night Kitchen team announced the closure on their Facebook page earlier today, stating that, “we will be putting our cooking utensils down, turning off the ovens and closing the kitchen for good.”

Their closing party will come at the end of the season and the same weekend that exams finish. Tickets are on sale now, with acts to be announced soon.

The Night Kitchen has brought some of the country’s best DJs to Sheffield, from a variety of music backgrounds. Jackmaster, George Fitzgerald and Artwork have all played there over the past couple of years.

From the sculptures in the smoking area, to the famous sofa room, Night Kitchen offers one of the most unique nights out in Sheffield and it will be sorely missed by students and local fans alike.

There’s still plenty of time to get down to Night Kitchen before its closure. Their next event is on 24th February with bassline artist, Notion. Other upcoming DJs to play there include Arthouse on 4th March and the now sold out Horse Meat Disco on 25th March.

Make sure you get your tickets for the closing party before they sell out, as the team promise to be, “sending the old bird off in style.” Check their Facebook page for more details.

Send in your fondest memories of TNK to [email protected].