What does your West Street Live drink say about you?

Choccy biccy shot please babes

West Street Live has long been known as the inevitable pitstop at the end of every ‘casual drink’, the vast wall of A4 drinks offers is the emblem of any messy night.

The cheap and eclectic beverages are without a doubt the reason that we all find ourselves there after a night on the lash. From the infamous Choco Milko to a standard Vodka J2O, you could spend all evening choosing your tipple of choice –  but what does your WSL drink reveal about you?

£4 Wine bottle

Obviously a bottle of Chardonnay is your drink of choice, because you’re classy god damn it, and you won’t let anybody forget it. Only the most bespoke of beverages will be good enough for you. It is sumptuous and aromatic, with a hint of fruitness, not dissimilar to yourself.

Whilst in reality your wine costs under a fiver, and tastes like what can only be described as an amalgamation of petrol and off grapes, the world will never see past your elegant exterior. You might be swigging from the bottle, but you still like to think there’s something prestige about parading about with your vino. That is, until you inevitably end up on the floor, leaning over a toilet seat and crying about your ex.

Wine with a straw is classy ok x

Choco Milko

You’re an excitable child at heart. You still think back to those days when your mum would make you Coco Pops and you’d sneakily drink the milk out the bowl afterwards. Yes, to many the concept of drinking a milk based beverage in the club might seem obscure, but the fact that WSL is offering an alcoholic alternative to this nostalgic classic is a massive deal to you. You’ll spend half your night raving about it’s novelty value, even if all your friends have seen you order it a thousand times.

“Did you know this is alcoholic chocolate milk I’ve got?”

“Yeah it’s actual chocolate milk but alcoholic, how cool?”

Vodka J2O

You’re  screaming your head off and throwing up all over the dancefloor again aren’t you? Vodka drinkers are almost always a bit cray. No doubt by midnight you will have already pissed off half your squad and ended up in a catfight with your best friend.

You’ve thrown a drink over that side chick who flirted with bae, and now you’re having a bitch fit like that girl Holly off Geordie Shore. You’re always a mess and you’re not ashamed. Has it even been a good night if you haven’t lost your dignity along the way?

‘Watch out she’s been on the vodka J20’

Chuck Norris Shot

What is a Chuck Norris shot? Why is it named after Chuck Norris? Nobody really knows, but that is the sort of rogue individual that you are. You’re a risk taker… you live for life’s mysteries, and this ambiguous drink is almost as enigmatic as Chuck himself.

VK

You’re a lightweight and you embrace it. Whilst your mates are tipping various lethal concoctions down their throats, you’re loving life with a garish alco-pop in hand. You have it so easy, three drinks down the line and you’re happily dancing away, sugary stains splattered over your white top, laughing at your psycho vodka drinking friend as she starts on yet another randomer.

He’s having a great time

Amigos

You’re happy go lucky. A free spirit – in your eyes theres always an excuse to crack open a beer. Finished an essay? Crack open a beer. Football’s on? Crack open a beer. Hitting up WSL? Get yourself a beer, tequila flavoured you treat yourself tonight. The life of a beer drinker is a life of non stop banter. Like the Australian guys in the Fosters advert, you understand that having  a bev in hand is always a good call.

Tequila

Why are you always crying? The tequila drinker is emotionally unstable. The liability of the group, you’ll spend half your nights blubbering about something or other in drunken slurs that are incomprehensible to everyone around you. What’s all the drama? To be honest, you don’t even know yourself – but after a tequila or three theres always some sort of outburst.

RIP to your emotional sanity x

Choccy Biccy Shot

“Come on gals, time for a choccy biccy shot!”

I mean ladies please, it’s a shot that tastes like biscuits… how totally unreal is that? No doubt you’ll give the guy next to you at the bar a flirtatious glance and ask him, “I wonder if this actually has biscuits in… like will it affect my diet?”

You act like much more of a bimbo than you are because you think it’s cute. You’re like Janice from ‘Friends’ – overly giggly and you start every sentence with “omg”. You refer to people around you as “hun” or “babes”, and you love nothing more than when the DJ whacks a bit of Sean Paul on the decks. Whilst some people may find you irritating, you’ve perfected your Barbie-esque persona and you think it makes you sexy.

The ‘Fab’ Cocktail

You’re pretty basic, but you don’t care. Yes, you know that getting a cocktail is very Maga 2k13 but they’re delicious and you won’t let anybody tell you otherwise. You’ll be slut dropping all over the place when a bit of Bieber comes on, and you’ll almost certainly get way too intoxicated due to the deceptively colourful contents of your glass, and the alluring and yet largely inaccurate implication that it’s gonna taste anything like a Fab.

‘It’s a cocktail that tastes like an actual fab lolly’

Rum and Rubicon

One of those you have to really scour that drinks offers wall for, but if you look closely enough, it’s there. You’re attentive, and always on the hunt for something tropical. Who said Sheffield couldn’t be a touch of the exotic itself?

Schit Bomb

Don’t lie. You chose this because it’s called a shit bomb. Cheap and potent it tastes exactly like it sounds, but you appreciate the potential for banter that it’s name provides, so you’ll order it anyway. You’re the lad chanting “down it” to all your friends, and checking out all the tidy girls as you wait in the queue at the bar. You order about seven rounds and dish them out to everyone around you, shouting “wheeeeey lads I’ve got the shit bombs in.” You’re a really classic individual, and you sometimes wonder if anyone is as hilarious on a night out as you.

‘Couple schit bombs please man’

3 for £5 bottles

No one can possibly carry that many at one time. Stop showing off.

G & T

Unlike everyone around you, you’ve got your shit together. You’re to the point. You know what you want, and you’re not bothered about all the frills. You’re not about to be lured in by the obscure flavoured drinks that WSL has to offer. Just two simple ingredients in a glass, why does it have to be more complicated than that? Far more sophisticated than a vodka drinker, you’ll be sipping away, looking on with amusement whilst your mates cause mayhem.

Elegance