BNOC of the year: Group four

Get your votes in, it’s the final heat

It’s the final round of the most prestigious competition on campus.

Votes have been flooding in, and the winner from the final group today will go through to Monday’s grand final.

Will Lloyd

Current social sec for English and President next year, second year Will Lloyd is a familiar face in the humanities world.

His band Knaves are also big names, with an impressively strong fan base and even a Wikipedia page. They’ve been played on BBC Introducing, and have also played Plug and the 02 Academy.

Caitlin Ward

It’s not just her job at the Village Store that makes Caitlin an instantly recognisable face in Endcliffe, it’s her incredible physique.

The Politics fresher can bench 180, and has become notorious throughout Goodwin after her incredible body transformation.

There’s a reason she has nearly 4000 Insta followers.

Jordan Bulgin

Whether its Spotify, Herbalife, or his classic Varsity poster appearance, chances are, third year rugby boy Jordan has tried to promote something to you at some point.

No one trick pony, he has deservingly earned his place alongside the rest of the nominations as arguably one of the most connected people on campus.

Will Taylor

A huge name in the drama circle, Will has not only performed in plays on campus but also in London and most recently The Lowry.

His friends describe the Politics second year as “quite obviously a BNOC”.