There are 136 sugar babies at Oxford University

‘Love is for poor people’

Oxford University has the twentieth highest number of student sugar babies in the UK.

Seeking Arrangement, a website set up to provide sugar daddy/sugar baby relationships has released the stats of the amount of sugar babies per university. Whereas universities such as Kent or Cambridge have as much as 700 “sugar baby students”, Oxford only has 136.

The website has recently  seen a 40 percent increase in student sugar babies, and with the possibility of earning up to £2000 a month, the attraction is clear. But why aren’t Oxford students taking full advantage of their gold-digging abilities? Is it moral integrity?  Is it chastity? Or are we just dating the Bullingdon Club instead?

“To be fair, we don’t need sugar daddies because our colleges throw so much money at us,” says fresher Emily Hobbs. “My college is the ultimate sugar daddy.” You can tell she doesn’t go to Pembroke.

[infogram id=”average_allowance”]

St.John’s fresher Daisy Smith said: “One thing that should be said is that St. John’s is very attractive for state school students, like myself, due to the financial aid.”

Although the founder Brandon Wade says “Love is for the poor”, it looks like in Oxford all you need is a loving, rich college to pay for your food and rent.

[infogram id=”sugar_babies-1657″]