Do you know Oxford’s edgiest undergrad?

Do you even bucket hat though

The “edgy” epidemic has swept through Oxford. It’s thought that hundreds have fallen victim. In recent months charity shop sales have skyrocketed and queues for cellar have quadrupled in size. Public school boys are swapping their shirt-chino combinations for “vintage garms”, and the Miley Cyrus hair bun look is now (apparently) a thing.

In order to raise awareness and to create a sentiment of solidarity for those remaining unaffected individuals, the Tab invites YOU to publicly name and shame your embarrassingly edgy mates.  We want to crown the edgiest undergrad, as nominated by you.

Says it all

So what constitutes edgy? Ask yourselves: does your mate consider themselves “too cool” for Parkend? Do they put a lot of effort into looking like they haven’t made any effort at all? Will they turn up to a club in a bucket hat? Are they in denial?

Send us a pic, with a little description of why you think your mate is embarrassingly edgy, in a message to The Tab Oxford on Facebook, or drop us an email at [email protected], and help us find Oxford’s edgiest undergrad.