Rescue Rooms are having a Stranger Things Halloween Party

Get there for Eleven

Rescue rooms are hosting a Stranger Things event this Friday.

The new event that will have hit nine UK cities in the run up to Halloween Strangest Things, is coming to Nottingham on 28th October and promises “an 80s themed club night influenced by the Netflix TV series.”

With prizes for best dressed, mom jeans and jam jar glasses are strongly encouraged. (Yes, Barb is this season’s fashion icon)

But with organisers calling for “all things spooky from the era”, all 80s cinematic and Halloween style vibes are acceptable.

Whether you’re paying homage to your favourite character or going for something freaky, bring your A game – someone in Liverpool apparently shaved her head for her Eleven costume.

Promising a soundtrack of vinyls from and inspired by the show, expect to hear the likes of The Human League, The Cure, Joy Division, Modern English, Bowie and loads more groovy favourites.

If you’re on the Stranger Things hype this year and fancy living inside the fabulously retro world of the show it’s probably the closest you’re going to get unless you get cast in season two.

Tickets are selling nearly as fast as a pre-teen with super powers can steal Eggo waffles, so grab one before last release have gone.

View the Facebook event here.