Vote for UEA’s most eligible bachelor: Heat one

Lock up your daughters

The Tab Norwich is trying to find the most eligible bachelor at UEA. We’ve been flooded with submissions and, lucky you, you’ve got a front row seat at the gun show: we need your help to vote for the hunkiest chap on campus. Meet our first 15 contestants and cast your vote below.

Ben Donegan

First year, Business Finance and Management

“Ben Donegan is a fine choice for UEA’s most eligible bachelor, the lad has seen all corners of the globe having lived in South Africa and our own majestic East Croydon. Ben likes to pre with the lads, but will definitely charm a number of females when he makes the weekly Thursday night trip to mantra, if you’d like to buy him a drink, go with Hennessey – he won’t shut up about it.”

Dennis Lloyd Davies

First year, English Literature

“Dennis is a hidden gem, perhaps the rarest stone of them all – a diamond geezer. A man of all cultures, he loves music and the arts. He is a romantic but that doesn’t stop him running the show at the LCR or shredding moves on the dance floor of Mercy. Dennis isn’t cocky, arrogant or outspoken – he is the antithesis of a ‘fuckboy’. I would like my daughter to date a boy like Dennis, and I’d offer him my very own sibling.”

George Thorpe

Second year, Geography and International Development

“There are a few words that come to mind when you hear the name George Thorpe: Leader. Innovator. Philanthropist. Self-made. None of these are right. For the man who can’t do a night out without pulling, and only shaves once a year there’s few who can resist his charms. The Touch Rugby President proves while he’s a man of strength with a gentle side. Studying Geography and International Development in an effort to single handedly save the third world. The kind of guy to remember the speaker but forget the aux cable. A man of strict principle, he’ll even send off his own player. He may not be UEAs most eligible bachelor, but he may be the most consistent.”

Fergus Shaw

First year, Business Economics

“Fergus Shaw is undoubtedly one of the top blokes on UEA campus… Majestically tall, well defined bone structure, and you know he is culturally well versed after his classic gap year adventure to the orient (south east Asia). He drinks a bottle of Chardonnay at pres, preparing his mindset to go out and woo the ladies with his gentle ‘nice guy’ charm… The polar opposite of a fuck boy, any lady would be blessed to bump into him in the smoking area.”

Jeyam Emanuel

Fourth year, Medicine

“Jeyam’s dad is a high flying consultant and his mum is clinical director at a top London hospital, and he comes with a luxury weekend romantic getaway. He’s had varying success with girls. Experience ranges from ones to a single eight. Although he desperately wants to be seen as ‘one of the lads’, we all know he’s secretly more one of the girls. Jeyam’s very good with kids and is perfect marriage material. He loves to cuddle his one night stands and is never afraid to buy a round on a night out. All round top bloke.”

Adersh Saravanaa

First year, Medicine

“If you don’t already know Adersh, you probably know someone that does. If he hasn’t already pulled you, now’s your chance. The doctor will see you now.”

Jhan Tibudan (left)

Second year, Economics

“This man is the complete package. He’s a great dancer. He has great hair. He loves a VK. Don’t let his forehead put you off from the sweetest and coolest guy on campus.”

Jacob Zeirold

First year, Accounting and Finance

“Jacob is a single pringle, ready to make the vaginas tingle. Don’t be mistaken by the vest, he is no beater. He is UEA’s most eligible bachelor because he is the only guy ever to get a girl into bed, and before doing the deed decide that he would rather go home and do the five finger shuffle (or for him maybe the ten finger shuffle).”

Sam Price

Third year, Business

“Sam Price is UEA’s most eligible bachelor who is a self proclaimed ‘lad’ who is also a black belt is karate. He is never seen on campus with out a group of girls.”

Tom Drewett

Second year, Economics

“If theres anyone deserving of this title it’s our boy Tom. He is fuckboy central and pulls anything with a heartbeat.”

Terry Georgiou

First year, Economics

“Terry is a a self proclaimed “Greek God” who defines himself as a “obvious 10/10”. Terry’s policy with the opposite sex is “they come to me and if they’re lucky I’ll get with them” More often than not I find Terry referring to himself in the third person. Terry wholeheartedly believes he’s the best looking person in not only Norwich but the whole of England. The only person Terry loves more than himself is his mum as he is a self proclaimed mummies boy claiming she is the “only woman I’ll ever love”. It would be great if Terry could find a girl who could humble him and I believe he would be the perfect fit for Norwich’s most eligible bachelor.”

Jonny Collins

Fourth year, Medicine

“I repeat, UEA’s most eligible bachelor is JONNY COLLINS. He is the Golden Triangle’s very own Dr. Strangelove. Always armed with a stethoscope, this sex muffin not only gets the ladies heart racing but monitors it too. If you want an alpha male who likes to break a mental sweat alongside the obligatory bench press, then he’s your guy.”

Owen Wilson

Second year, Accounting and Finance

“Don’t let him fool you with his laddish ways, inside he is a true teddy bear and I just don’t understand why he is still single. He’s a mean cook, he’s a hilarious drunk and I hear he has a big penis. Perfect really, why would no girl want this? This is why Owen Wilson is UEA’s most eligible bachelor.”

Joseph Craft

Second year, Psychology

“Italian stallion Joseph Craft a.k.a JC the keen boxer. If you like kale, spinach and blueberry smoothies, he’s your man, and pasta obvs (Italian). He once got out of bed with flu and walked us messes all the way home from Mantra because the taxi wouldn’t take us. With a jawline carved from the gods, he can even serenade you hoes with some Italian love songs with a guitar. Please someone wife him.”