I’m a man and I wear women’s underwear because it’s liberating

Thongs take getting used to, just like a bike

It all began on Halloween, when after doing stuff with a guy in drag he left his knickers in my room. After a wash, my desire to try them on grew and, well, it has been a roll of experimentation from there. I would never have considered the transition from men’s underwear to women’s to be as smooth and pleasant. But the tight-fitting lace and silky material found in my Primark knickers was so, so worth the evils I received from the haters staring at my presence in the women’s underwear section.

My attachment to my beautiful lace-adorned under-garments freed me both physically from the societal conventions of, “Cheeky Nandos and Gym” lad culture. However, many confined by accepted convention are repelled, or even rendered in disbelief, by my new found awakening of what it really is to be a “man”.

One initial disbeliever in my life choices was fellow history student Beth Gregory. Whilst sitting in lecture theatre two, only moments before our lesson on Witchcraft was scheduled to begin, I pulled down my jeans to reveal my panties.

Her shock came second however, to the shock of the lecturer on stage. Whose attention was averted from lecture preparation to the torture lecture, to a stare at my knickers, with what was either ecstatic desire or absolute horror.

He attempted to reaffirm the masculine patriarchal conventions in the heated atmosphere, by walking up to me before the beginning of the lecture, declaring “there are some disgusting things on these slides but nothing as disgusting as what I’ve just seen”. However that wild initial stare spoke more to me of his underlying mutual recognition of the absolute liberation and comfort I felt in my attire.

In asking what he truly felt in that moving experience, he described how it was actually “rather amusing”, which I took as a sign of his affection for men wearing women’s underwear.

An analogy to compare women’s and men’s underwear would be to drive down two different roads. One is rough and bumpy, the other smooth and pleasant on your bum. The same applies to underwear as it affects the same region of the body in everyday life and therefore the softer materials like satin and lace in women’s is vastly superior.

Floral pants and a Britney Spears top combo go together swimmingly

Take the example of Cowboys on a saddle: the tighter the underwear, the more comfy you feel. This is why Daenerys Targaryen can ride dragons for example. I’m sure most boys would want to ride a dragon tbh.

Furthermore, if you are a guy who happens to wear tight fitting trousers, to accentuate your gazelle-like calves, you will always be better off with a pair of bikini briefs than bulkier boxers. Also, in regards to chaffing, this will be a thing of the past, one has noticed if one switches from boxers to knickers.

Women’s underwear is better than men’s, and don’t let ANYONE tell you different.