UEA Voted TOP IN THE COUNTRY for campus environment

We knocked Cambridge off the top spot

UEA has been voted as having the best university campus environment as part of the Times Higher Education Survey. In light of this, we walked around campus and took photos to prove them right.

UEA came joint top in the country for “good environment on campus and around university”. We even knocked Cambridge off the top spot, by coming first for the Eastern Region.

UEA Vice Chancellor, Prof David Richardson said: “We are among esteemed company in the top ten, and it’s testament to our thriving campus that it has been recognised as the best environment for students in the country. UEA does haves something really special to offer students and we will ensure this continues”.

When asked if they thought UEA deserved the title of having the best campus environment, third year English Literature and Creative Writing student, Lucas Cumiskey said: “I love the atmosphere around UEA all of the time, but on days like this, when the sun is out and everyone is sitting in the square enjoying a drink it’s perfect and such a nice place to be”.

Photos courtesy of Johnnie Wright.