Norwich is the happiest place to work in the country

Pretty happy about this tbh

Norwich has been voted the happiest place to work in the UK.

According to a survey by business psychologists OPP, Norwich workers are the most satisfied in the country.

The research, which considered workload, salary increase and management, found that 77 per cent of people in Norwich were happy in their jobs, beating the national average by 6 per cent.

It’s always sunny in Norwich

Norwich beat major cities Liverpool and Birmingham to the top spot, while hipster paradise Bristol was left floundering at the bottom of the list.

Nova Fairbank, from the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce said: “With Norfolk being a great place to live and work, it is not hard to understand why employees in Norwich are happy

“I hope this latest poll will encourage more of the talented young people in Norfolk to take up local employment opportunities and remain in Norfolk”

English Lit fresher Pheobe Harding, who currently works at Riverside, said: “The best thing about working in Norwich is the people.

“I’d definitely consider staying after graduation to find work as long as I could afford to. I think with Anglia Television and the BBC in The Forum, there are quite a lot of opportunities here, without the expense and crowding of London”

Last year, Norwich was voted the happiest place to grow up, the Lanes were voted the best high street in the country and Taylor Swift named playing in Norwich as her highlight of her year.

Time to rethink that London grad scheme.