Student Style: Tis the season for jumpers

And we need them here in frrr-eezing Newcastle

The autumn season is upon us which means its times to pack away the summer wardrobe and pull out those fluffy jumpers and cardigans.

When 9am lectures are calling it’s easier to throw on a cosy knit and snuggle up for the day when the early mornings are dark and uni is far less inviting then bed.

With a slight obsession when it comes to jumpers owning over a dozen, here’s some picks for some winter warmer trends to keep you snug on the lead up to Christmas (yes I said the C word).

The typical fluffy jumper is always on trend at this time of year. This particular mint green number is from Miss Selfridge at £30. It’s more of a crop style so if you like them baggy definitely get a bigger size. This style is great for casual wear but also for those cold Christmas nights out.

This may be last season’s colours but this Topshop jumper is definitely a favourite. With new white and blue colours available for this seasons it’s comfy however it may be a bit expensive for those running low on their student loan.

For good jumpers on a student budget look no further than a good old Primark special. Quality jumpers for cheap prices and with a good range of Christmassy jumpers you can’t go wrong.

You can never have too many jumpers, here’s the students of Northumbria rocking their knitwear in this week’s campus style.

Catherine, Performance

Victoria, IBM with Spanish

Ashley, IBM with Spanish

James, Journalism

Sam, English Language and Literature

Hannah, IBM with Spanish