Newcastle’s Bachelors: Freshers FINAL

Let’s get it on

Out of 8,000 freshers the most eligible in the Toon have been rigorously tested and anaylsed and the results are in: seven sexy AF boys have made it through to The Final. The best news of all is that SIX out of SEVEN are SINGLE. This means that your vote is VITAL to them finding the crown to their jewels.

It could be you – everyone knows anything can happen at Tup Tup on a Wednesday – fancy waking up next to James Little? And discovering whether it is so little after all? Or bumping into Glover whilst getting your trebs?

These looks are real, God has blessed them, and for that they should be forever grateful. But in the end, what’s important is not whether they are blessed by God, but whether the students of Newcastle bless them, by crowning one of the six beautiful people Newcastle’s Bachelor of The Year. Forget about the Trump or Hilary crap, this is the most important vote right now – so get casting!

Harry Glover, 20, Politics (Group one winner)

No caption needed

Relationship Status: Single

Chat up line: “Drink until I’m really good looking, then come talk to me.”

George Butlin, 20, Business Management (Group one)

Look at that (watch) face

Relationship status: Single 

Chat up line: “Twinkle twinkle little star lets have sex inside my car.”

James Little, 19, History (Group two winner)

How could you say no to that smile

Relationship Status: Single 

Chat up line: “It’s bigger than my name suggests.”

Humphrey Bodington, 19, Business Management (Group two)

He cut his mum out the picture

Relationship Status: Single

Chat up line: “Do you wanna go halfsies on a bastard child?”

Tom Scott, 19, Marine Biology (Group three winner)

Relationship status: Taken

Chat up line: “Not all heroes wear capes.”

Tobin Mills, 19, History (Group three)

He hunts, he slays

Relationship status: Single

Chat up line: “What’s the difference between a Ferrari and an erection? I don’t have a Ferrari.”

Harry Strudwick, 18, Business Management (Group two, Editor’s choice)

Blue steel

Relationship Status: Single

Chat up line: “Chat up lines aren’t my cuppa tea – prefer a wink n a slap on the arse.”