Petite third year can put away 2.5kg of meat in just 25 minutes

LadBible said she was the ‘world’s best girlfriend’

Kate Ovens can eat a 24oz burger in under ten minutes.

This extraordinary third year has travelled the country competing in national eating competitions.

Kate told The Tab: “I just watching man vs food and thinking probably the same as everyone else ‘I reckon I could give that a go!'”

Since featuring on the LadBible in February this year Kate has been approached by a fleet of other agencies including Capital FM. “You have no idea how many have contacted me. When the LadBible article went out I got approached by almost a dozen agencies or something like that.

“My diet is generally high protein and low carb. I go for a run every couple of days. I have a burger and cheesecake challenge coming up middle of June at the Marriott Hotel in Bristol and the latest challenge I did was Grillstock.”

She keeps her fans updated on her Facebook page.

Kate has recently undertaken the following competitions:

Capital FM challenge – The Fat Hippo, Newcastle

This intense challenge at Newcastle’s Fat Hippo Underground includes a 24oz burger with cheese, bacon, onion rings, chips AND a milkshake. Kate consumed it in under 10 minutes. She did it for Capital FM.

‘Gut Buster Challenge’ – Stateside Diner (now closed)

Quite the feast: 24oz burger, onion rings, chips and a chocolate milkshake. Kate managed this in 20 mins

Before and after

‘The Meat Challenge’ – Blues Smokehouse, Bracknell

This huge platter of food is no challenge for Kate. She guzzled down 2.5kg of meat in just 25 minutes. The challenge indulges contestants to a “full rack of spare ribs, pulled pork, BBQ chicken, cliques brisket, burn ends and sausages all served on a big old platter”. Kate got a T-Shirt and her name on the Blues Smokehouse wall in Bracknell.

Before and after

‘Grillstock’ Competition – Manchester

This is no ordinary hot dog eating competition. It’s a “two-day festival of meat, music & mayhem“. Hundreds of people watched Kate and 11 other competitors devour sausages in the hot dog competition. The challenge is to eat 6 in 5 minutes. Kate came second.

Eaassyyy