BNOC of the Year 2015: Group Three

Have you been nominated as a Big Name in Newcastle?

The nominations are in. Get ready to cast the most important vote of the year.

Frankie Hall

Tank, Jeffrey, or whatever you know her as, this cute-looking, blonde, dubstep-loving shortie is known by all. If she isn’t fighting kids for sweets at Robot Wars Live, she is playing DJ sets in WHQ. Don’t be put off by her resting bitch face, this “skanker” has a heart of gold, and is always “Avin’ it Marge“.

Matt Spencer

It has often been said the Spencer is “the nicest person alive”, and not in the annoying way. Aussie through and through (aside from his accent), this guy is known by everyone. He is the ultimate man’s man and he is blessed with the ability to make any man or woman weak at the knees.

Harry

DJ Dink: A name whispered around campus in hushed tones. The saviour of Newcastles music scene. A third-year who’s built his brand from blood sweat and plenty of tears to become the No.1 in Newcastle DJ Royalty.

Woman want him, guys want to be like him. Be careful leaving your girl around him guys, he’s as smooth as they come. Boasting an impressive 5,000 tinder matches, he’s capable of throwing down a banger whilst chirsping his adoring fans. He’s the hero this university needs… DJ Dink Remember the name.

Will Hudson

When he’s not staring at girls on the fourth floor of the Robbo, he’s browsing the reduced section in Waitrose, not to buy food just make friends.

Never wearing a cap twice, this half-Asian, half-Aussie Lives for beers, rugby, girls, gym and the Ozzy road. Often called the banter king he’s never far from trouble, as I’m sure you’ve heard his loud burps in the library. Don’t piss him off or he might just shag your girlfriend. Vote Hudson.

Sara MacCauley

The publicity officer for the 20 minute society, RAG super, and the new c*urier fashion ed, this union wanker is always busy. Having her big sister Amy’s (aka NUSU activities officer) shoes to fill this second year has involved planning Newcastle fashion week, writing reviews for gig guide and trying her way with the boys on NUSU Take Me Out #ToonWorldie.