BNOC of the Year 2015: Group two

Make your vote count

The nominations are in. This is the vote that actually matters. 

Luke Shalom

shvlom

Luke Shalom AKA Shvlom AKA Shufflom AKA Barry Winters can be seen getting amongst any given rave shouting “OIIIIII” and using the term “wafty bangers”. Best known for his “Didn’t see you there moments” and the recent Salatu Sessions party he threw at the Tyne Bar. His talents are not confined to acting and music, he’s also a renowned shuffler on Newcastle’s underground music scene.

George Nicole

If he’s not at Blanc or Osbournes, he’s probably just crashed your house party. He walks around the library with so much swagger that it’s impossible to miss him, especially with his broad shoulders and his gold chain. If a girls not interested, she’s probably a lesbian.

Jake Loftus

Captain cuddles, Choftus, piggy, whatever you want to call him, everyone knows this big ginger man. You will find him kicking back on his huge balcony terrace (burning) in the sun, on Osborne road or in his realm in Tup Tup. He is King of the party, Godfather of the Cheeky Ladies’ intramural rugby team and Jesmond is “his kingdom”. Enough said.

Louise Gwyther

Move over Jimmy Guan, this girl is on the scene. Often spotted with a bottle of bubbles no matter where she’s seen. Coming from an all girls, posh tots school, she’s very different from that now. Golly gosh, she is posh. Rumors travel around about her relation to the Queen. Known by every bouncer in town, Sinners being her daily watering hole, she’s as close as you’ll get to an alcoholic on campus. Known as a BNIP (big name in politics – although this title is somewhat self-proclaimed), Walking through the library is a treacherous task for this girl, getting stopped every table, she’s basically a celeb. Let’s face it, she’ll probably ask you to vote for her anyway (#beg) so you may as well vote for her now.

George Snape

Did you hear that really loud laugh just then? Of course you did… That was the laugh of George Snape. Throwbitch but any night really (LAD). Blanc lover (£2 tues 4lyf), faire le bevs, faire le social. This bubbly, energetic and loving character deserves your vote for BNOC of the year.