Newcastle campus style

Did you make the cut this week?

Abi, first year English Literature

abi

Abi teams her neutral turtleneck with the tartan scarf that’s become a staple this season. She’s keeps her toes toasty with a pair of classic Doc Martens. Will they ever go out of fashion?

Sam, first year Medicine

Sam wears ‘his mate’s coat’ better than his mate does. We think he’s really working that ‘I just threw this on’ look with his casual tee and turn-ups. If that’s not enough, he’s a Medic y’know. I wonder what’s in that Eat 4 Less box…

Audrey, second year Media Communications and Cultural Studies

Audrey rocks all black everything from her trilby to her lace-ups. This statement look is bang-on trend this winter and, finished off with some black frames, Audrey’s got it spot on.

Ben,  third year Master of Planning

Ben stood out to us because it’s been a long time since we’ve seen a boy looking this suave! His black trench coat is simple but chic and works perfectly with his cashmere scarf. It was also refreshing to see someone who’s not about that Nike Air life. Kudos to you, Ben!

Sophia, first year Media Communications

Sophia must be the best-dressed 1st-year on the Media Communications course. She wears the cutest dungaree dress with a sophisticated suede number, and we just loved the splash of colour that her bandana gave the outfit. She really brightened up the uni campus!