FriendsFest is coming to Manchester

Central Perk, Monica’s apartment, Joey and Chandler’s place, the Vegas Wedding Chapel, it’s all going to be there.

Hide Images

In what can only be described as the ultimate friends celebration of 2017 FriendsFest will be visiting Manchester this summer at Heaton Park.

Fans of the hit sitcom, meaning everyone who has ever watched it, can play in the full size replica sets including Monica’s apartment, Central Perk, Joey and Chandler’s place, Monica’s Moon-Dance Diner and Ross and Rachel’s Vegas Wedding Chapel, which should of course be experienced with marker on your face.

credit – William Warby flickr

Comedy Central have teamed up with the Luna Cinema to bring us 11 days of unadulterated Friend’s appreciation, from August 4th to the 13th. The event will include showings of Friend’s clips and content to enjoy with your drink from the Chick and Duck bar and food from themed food stalls – please say there will be a cheesecake stall.

At the festival fans will be able to recreate the title sequence complete with orange sofa and colourful brollies before throwing it right back to the gang’s high school prom. What FriendsFest would be complete without a quiz to show case your immense and in depth knowledge of all things Friend’s related? All those hours of binge-watching have been leading up to this summer.

Re create your favourite scenes.

At £26 for the day, tickets go on sale Friday the 24th February, this Friday, with a pre-sale happening tomorrow at 10am! Register online now here to be entered into the pre-sale. Ticket’s sold out in just 13 minutes in 2015 so if you’re interested don’t wait around.

credit – William Warby flickr

FriendsFest is a 12-week tour calling at

Hillsborough Park, Sheffield       July 7th – 16th
Bute Park, Cardiff                          July 21st -30th
Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire    August 18th -27th
Hylands House, Essex                  September 1st -10th
Clissold Park, London                  September 15th – 24th