What’s on in Manchester this Week?

Your weekly guide to all things manc

Valentines

What: Tektu

Where: Joshua Brookes

How much: £5.00

This night has a bit for everyone with the best in techno, disco, grime, garage and trap music. So if you are not feeling the usual dinner and a movie date for valentines, why not shuffle on down to Joshua Brookes?

Wednesday;

What: Future Beats

Where: Antwerp Mansion

How much: £8.00

Future beats is a night of deep house, techno, future garage and electronic music, however mad tunes wont be the only thing on offer, with live performances, and an opportunity to be part of the art as they will be selling diffraction glasses and fairy lights to deck yourself out with.

Thursday; 

What: Disco Illusions

Where: Deaf institute

How much: £3.00

Love a bit of d i s c o? Well then get yourself down to deaf institute on Thursday, with the best in Funk, house and soul music.

Friday;

What: Rubix Cube

Where:  Antwerp Mansion

How Much: £7.00

Rubix Cube is back, with the best in 80s and 90s music plus a disco dome bouncy castle, confetti cannons, prizes, free drinks, sweets and face painting.

What: Hit & Run vs Cancer

Where: Joshua Brookes

How Much: £2.50

This night will not only be brilliant, it’s also for a good cause, with 50 per cent of the profits going to Christies NHS Foundation.

Saturday;

What: Elrow Bollywood

Where: Albert Hall

How Much: £35.00

Elrow is always a great party, and is set to continue to do so with this Bollywood themed extravaganza.