Wild Beasts to headline Pangaea: The Land Before Time

Other artists include, Horse Meat Disco, Mungo’s HiFi and Icicle

It’s the only thing we have to look forward to at the end of exams – Pangaea is back and this time, with dinosaurs.

Taking place on Saturday 28th January, it’s going to be the cold and wet post exams blow-out before it’s heads down again for second semester. Hosting 6,000 students, with acts on 15 stages, it’s going to be huge as always.

The lineup has just been released and although you might not recognise all the names on the list, there are some seriously good up-and-coming artists on there who are bound to become 2017 favourites.

There will be genres ranging from drum and bass, disco and techno to brass bands, indie and pop. With Wild Beasts headlining and big DJ names such as Horse Meat Disco, Karma Kid, FONO, Fred V & Grafix and Mungo’s HiFi, there’s something for everyone.

This will be Icicle’s first live set in Manchester. A huge booking and definitely not one to be missed.

Here is the full lineup:

The student-run festival is themed ‘The Land Before Time’, so expect Jurassic Park, Barney the Dinosaur, maybe even The Flintstones. It won’t be the same if you don’t go all-out on the costume.

Tickets are currently £25.50 plus booking fee and can be found here.