Vote for Manchester’s most eligible bachelorette: heat three

You’re gonna love this one

Harriet Donaldson

Harriet is 21 years old and studies Social Anthropology and Philosophy. Her hobbies and interests include, the sesh, buying fur coats for Manchester and blazers for home, going further into her second overdraft, getting paid by her mummy to be a student. Her ideal date would be in the smoking area of Antwerp. Grungey. She’s even the heir to a pea farm.

Alice Brown

22-year-old Alice is the Netball Club Captain. She’s in her fourth year studying Marketing, and has done a placement year working at Adidas headquarters in Germany, where she got to meet with Rita Ora, Pharrell Williams, Run DMC and Kanye. She’s a baking enthusiast – her speciality is slutty brownies. You gotta like the sound of that. She said, “I’m not a fan of first dates but buy me a double vodka soda lime in 256 and I’m a satisfied lady”.

Carys Elwiss-Hough

This sassy 19-year-old is in her second year studying English Language. She plays netball for the first team, but isn’t up to the captain standard of Alice. A first date would consist of going to Betty’s Tea Rooms in Yorkshire “because Yorkshire is the best place on earth (and the motherland)”. She once got kicked out of Hidden for elbowing the bouncer in the head with her lanky arms but is currently looking for someone to be her husband. She would like it to be noted that anyone under 5ft 10 is considered a friend. How rude.

Martha Flower

Martha Flower, the clue’s in the name. A true rose, few have been lucky enough to water her petals (psyche). This 21-year-old bombshell, if not co-running the Water Aid society, is swinging around from some sexy silks practicing her circus skills. How could you say no?

Who will make it into the final? It’s in your hands…