Vote for Manchester’s most eligible bachelor: heat two

Here’s a second round of hotties for you vote into the final

Will ‘the fish’ Fynnbachelor-will

Third year PPE student, Will likes to be known as the fish and is the social secretary for the rugby club. That is all.

Dom Bentley-Hussey

Otherwise known as ‘Fun Dom’, this cultured sex bomb is currently doing his year abroad in Paris studying English Literature and French. He’s sensitive, yet sassy and can talk about Modernist poetry for days. He makes a cracking omelette the next morning if you’re lucky enough to get that far. The definition of ‘tall, dark and handsome’.

Guglielmo Franco Riva

Italian stallion, Franco is 19 and in his first year studying Mechanical Engineering. He loves music, his social life and “just having a blast”. He finds going clubbing with his mates is the best way to combine these. He told The Tab that a first date would be “whatever she wants, even a walk in the park will do”. Vote for Franco if you’d like some fun in the park.

Freddie Stone

This cheeky chappy from East Sussex is 19 and in his second year of Urban and Rural Planning. He’s passionate about cooking, boxing and is in the university Officers Training Corps (OTC). He has a sexy scar on his neck after fending off a grizzly bear when travelling and once shaved off his eyebrow because he’s “loyal to his word”. A first date with Freddie would depend on what your shared interests are but could stretch from a country walk to a gig to a drink (or seven). Let’s get trollied with Freds.